Undergraduate Advising and Research
Parker House, HB 6201
03755-3529 Phone: 603.646.3690Fax: 603.646.8190Email: Undergraduate research
James O. Freedman Presidential Scholars: Application and Instructions
Application deadline for the 2016-2017 Presidential Scholars program is April 27, 2016. **Late applications will not be accepted.**
PLEASE read all the information below before proceeding to the online application.
- Do not complete and submit the application until you have ALL of the required information, INCLUDING advisor and project information.
- You may only apply to work with ONE faculty advisor on ONE two-term assistantship. You may NOT submit applications for multiple projects.
Submitting Your Application
Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding to the online application.
- When you click the link for the Online Application, you will be prompted to log in using your Blitzmail/DND information.
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
- ***DO NOT*** complete the application form until you have ALL of the required information (including advisor and project information).
- There is NO OPTION to save data typed into the form to access and edit later. If you do not submit the information you have entered, it will be deleted when you exit the system. PLEASE do not submit incomplete applications.
- Once you have submitted your online application, your faculty mentor will receive a request to submit confirmation of your selection as his/her Presidential Scholar. Your faculty mentor must ALSO submit his/her online confirmation by the deadline.
- If you anticipate a problem turning in your application materials by the deadline, please contact the Undergraduate Research Office IN ADVANCE of the deadline to make arrangements.
- There is NO benefit to submitting information early. Applications will not be reviewed until after the deadline.
- We are unable to confirm receipt of application materials. Students with missing materials will be contacted individually after the application deadline.
- Acceptance notices will sent out by email approximately 3 weeks after the application deadline.
The 2016-2017 application cycle is closed. The system will reopen in February 2016 for the class of 2018 application cycle.