Language Study Abroad: The Movie
To view a 10-minute QuickTime movie about Dartmouth's LSA+ to St. Petersburg (filmed summer 2003), just follow these instructions.
- You will need QuickTime installed in order to view the film. To download the latest version of free QuickTime player go to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/.
- Open the QuickTime player.
- Under "File" in the player, select "Open URL in new player." Then paste in one of the following URL's (depending on your connection speed).
- High: 720x 480 pixels, 1450 kbits/sec., suitable for high-speed networks (LAN or Cable): rtsp://media.dartmouth.edu/~jmc/Russian_LSA1.mov
- Medium: 320 x 240 pixels, 350 kbits/sec., suitable for DSL access: rtsp://media.dartmouth.edu/~jmc/Russian_LSA3.mov
- Low: 240 x 180 pixels, 110 kbits/sec., suitable for ISDN access: rtsp://media.dartmouth.edu/~jmc/Russian_LSA4.mov
- Modem: 160 x 120 pixels, 56 kbits/sec., suitable for dialup: rtsp://media.dartmouth.edu/~jmc/Russian_LSA2.mov