Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
6014 McNutt Hall
Hanover, NH 03755-3541
Phone: (603) 646-2246
Fax: (603) 646-2247
Spring 2015 Term Calendar
To view a 2015 yearly calendar for reference purposes, see below or click here.
- March 29-April 1 Spring term on-line check-in. Wednesday, April 1 at 11:59 p.m. is the deadline to complete check-in without a $50 late registration fee.
- March 30 Spring term classes begin.
- March 30-April 5 First week of schedule adjustment. Permission to add is not necessary unless normally required.
- April 3 Deadline for spring term prospective graduates in residence to elect or change to another major or minor.
- April 6 Deadline for return of degree applications by prospective June graduates who were not in residence during the winter term.
- April 6 Deadline to file completed transfer term applications for summer term 2015 and fall term 2015.
- April 6-12 Second week of schedule adjustment. All courses require Instructor permission in order to add courses
- April 7 Final day for delayed check-in (with $50 late fee). Any student not checked in by 4 p.m. this day, but still listed with the enrollment patter letter R (residence) for the fall term is liable for administrative withdrawal.
- April 8 Final day for sophomores to declare majors and, if appropriate, revise enrollment patterns.
- April 12 11:59 p.m. Final day for each undergraduate to establish official and final two-, three-, or four-course load. Any registered student not officially enrolled in at least two courses becomes liable for administrative withdrawal.
- April 13 Final day for electing use of the Non-Recording Option (NRO.)
- April 16 Final day for first-year students to submit enrollment patterns.
- April 24 Course Timetable available for summer term.
- April 14 Enrollment Census.
- April 29 - May 7 Summer term course election period.
- May 4 Final day for students to change their enrollment pattern for summer and/or fall term from an R (for Residence) without incurring a charge of one hundred ($100) dollars and to be eligible for on-time college housing assignment.
- May 4 Mid-term grade reports due for specified undergraduates.
- May 4-14 Room draw for fall term housing.
- May 7 Final day of summer term course election period.
- May 8 Course Timetable available for fall term.
- May 8 Final day for dropping a fourth course without a grade notation of "W." (Acknowledgment of instructor required. If withdrawing from a fourth course after this date, one of four eligibilities for a fourth course without extra tuition is exhausted by such action.)
- May 13-21 Fall term course election period.
- May 15-June 4 Summer term course change period
- May 15 Summer term housing applications due.
- May 19 Final day to withdraw from a course; any later request to withdraw from a course requires petition to a special committee by 4:00 p.m. (One of four eligibilities for a fourth course without extra tuition is exhausted by such action after May 8.)
- May 21 Final day of fall term course election period.
- May 22 Interim housing applications due for the break between spring and summer 2015.
- May 25 Memorial Day Holiday. (no classes held)
- May 27 Final day to alter grade limit filed under the Non-Recording Option (NRO.)
- May 27 Last day in term for holding a major quiz or an hour examination.
- May 29-June 4 Fall term course change period.
- June 1-2 Final two days of class of spring term.
- June 2 Spring term classes end.
- June 3-4 Pre-Examination Break.
- June 4 Final day, prior to the start of summer term classes, for making changes in summer and fall term course elections.
- June 5 Final examination period begin.
- June 8 Scheduled Final examinations end.
- June 9 Final examination period ends.
- June 13 Class Day.
- June 14 Commencement.
- June 19 Grades and medians available on the web.
Click calendar to enlarge
The information contained herein is accurate as of the date of publication and the officers of the College know of no significant changes to be made in the near future. However, Dartmouth College reserves the right to make such changes as the Trustees, faculty, and officers consider appropriate and in the best interests of the Dartmouth community.