Video: Hanlon on Dartmouth
Office hours have concluded for the summer and will resume the week of Sept. 15th.
More info here.
Celebration of Undergraduate Research, Scholarship, and Creativity
Last spring, we celebrated undergraduate research, scholarship, and creativity in a series of events where students shared their work and experiences with the Dartmouth community. See event details below or learn more about individual projects at the Research, Scholarship & Creativity website.
"One of the things Dartmouth does best is to provide students with opportunities to collaborate with faculty to create new knowledge both in and out of the classroom. Years after graduating, this is what students remember about their time at the College." - Dean of the Faculty of Arts & Sciences Michael Mastanduno
Dean of the Faculty Honors Dinner
- Tuesday, May 13
- By invite only
Karen E. Wetterhahn Science Symposium
- Thursday, May 22, 4-7pm
- Keynote address by G. Ayorkor (Mills-Tettey) Korsah, D'01, Th'03, followed by an undergraduate poster session
President's Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Tuesday, May 27, 4-5:30pm
- Presentations and posters highlighting honors theses from across the college
Arts at Dartmouth Awards Ceremony
- Wednesday, May 28, 4:30-6pm
- For more than 36 years, the annual Arts at Dartmouth Award Ceremony has been celebrating the achievements of student artists