2016 Orientation Information EXPO
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Leverone Field House
Please read the following information carefully before registering your organization. If you have any questions, please email Juli Coombs.
- Dartmouth departments, programs, centers and offices are welcome to participate in the EXPO.
- No individual student organizations may participate or have their own table. You may, however, be represented by an office. For example, the Collis Center for Student Involvement will be there to represent student groups.
- The deadline to register for the EXPO is August 16, 2016.
- Each EXPO participant will receive 1 table and 2 chairs. If you need a different amount, please explain in the 'additional comments' section below.
- Tablecloths are provided, but signage is not: participants can bring sign holders or tape their sign to their table.
- Please note that there is very limited power available in Leverone—plan accordingly.
- EXPO setup will start at 11:30 am on Tuesday.
- Someone from your organization will need to check in upon arrival.
- All participants must be checked in by 1:30 pm to ensure that Leverone is ready before 2:00 pm.
GUIDELINES for Leverone
To protect the new flooring in Leverone, Athletics has asked that EXPO participants observe the following guidelines:
- There will be NO VEHICLES allowed inside the building.
- There will be NO FOOD or DRINK allowed during the EXPO. Handing out small candies or chocolates is acceptable.
- All furniture, signage and etc. used for setup MUST have plastic covers/caps (or similar pads) on the parts that make contact with the flooring surface.
Please fill out the form below to register for the EXPO, and thanks in advance for your participation!