The Office of Institutional Diversity & Equity (IDE) creates partnerships with offices and individuals across the institution to provide resources that promote access, respect, and community for all.
- We are Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action: Processes and Policies
- We are Disability Resources: Access and Accommodation
- We are Research & Planning: Information and Analysis
- We are Training & Educational Programs: Excellence and Leadership
- We are Support: Collaboration and Resources
- We are Consultation: Assessing and Strategizing
- We are Outreach Projects & Programming: Community Building & Awareness
- On Wednesday, October 26h, IDE hosted Lester B. Granger '18 Award for Lifetime Achievement winner Dr. Richard Joseph '65 on campus. Dr. Joseph met with faculty, staff, and students throughout his visit and delivered a lecture entitled, "Obama's Uncertain Legacy: Peace, Justice, and Democracy."