The Office of Institutional Diversity & Equity (IDE) creates partnerships with offices and individuals across the institution to provide resources that promote access, respect, and community for all.
- We are Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action: Processes and Policies
- We are Disability Resources: Access and Accommodation
- We are Research & Planning: Information and Analysis
- We are Training & Educational Programs: Excellence and Leadership
- We are Support: Collaboration and Resources
- We are Consultation: Assessing and Strategizing
- We are Outreach Projects & Programming: Community Building & Awareness
Dartmouth's MLK Celebration kicks off on Friday, January 13. Read more about the College's celebration, featuring musician, minister, activist Rev. Osagyefo Sekou, at http://tinyurl.com/DartMLK17.
- Rev. Sekou performs with Jay-Marie Hill on Monday, January 16 at 7 PM in Moore Theatre at the Hopkins Center. The event is free and open to the public. No tickets required.
- IDE hosts filmmaker Clennon L. King and his award-winning civil rights documentary "Passage at St. Augustine" on Wed. January 18 from 6-8 PM in Filene Auditorium.
- Center for Service and IDE have partnered with Young Writers Project to offer a writing workshop and open-mic/performance on February 3. Learn more about the partnership, writing challenge prompt, and sign-up for events at http://youngwritersproject.org/MLK2017.