The Office of Institutional Diversity & Equity (IDE) creates partnerships with offices and individuals across the institution to provide resources that promote access, respect, and community for all.
- We are Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action: Processes and Policies
- We are Disability Resources: Access and Accommodation
- We are Research & Planning: Information and Analysis
- We are Training & Educational Programs: Excellence and Leadership
- We are Support: Collaboration and Resources
- We are Consultation: Assessing and Strategizing
- We are Outreach Projects & Programming: Community Building & Awareness
- Wednesday, October 26 at 4 PM: "Obama's Uncertain Legacy: Peace, Justice, and Democracy" lecture with Richard Joseph '65
- Richard Joseph '65 has known Barack Obama since he served in the Illinois State Senate. On the eve of the 2016 general elections, he asks; "How do we assess Obama's Presidency in a fractured nation and contentious world?" He will conclude with reflections on the Obama Post-Presidency.
- 4-5:30 PM in Dartmouth Hall 105