Sheila Culbert Distinguished Employee Service Award
We are now accepting nominations for the 2016 Sheila Culbert Distinguished Employee Service Award. Nominations are due by 5:00 PM on Friday, September 30, 2016.
The annual Sheila Culbert Distinguished Employee Service Award was established by Jim and Susan Wright in 2008 to recognize a Dartmouth College staff member who has made a difference to the College and to his or her colleagues; demonstrates a commitment to the highest work ethic and exemplary work performance; is both selfless and unwavering in dedication to the institution; and is relentless in the pursuit of excellence.
Supervisors and co-workers, as well as staff from other departments, faculty, and students, are welcome to nominate employees for the award. The honoree will be announced and acknowledged at the annual Employee Service Awards dinner.
All current, non-faculty employees who have completed five or more years of service are eligible for nomination, except those in division and institutional leadership roles.
- Demonstrated commitment and contribution to the mission and core values of the College;
- Consistent and excellent job performance;
- Initiative, innovation, and leadership in the workplace; and
- Effective and responsible use of time, money, technology, personnel, and other resources for the benefit of the College.
Previous Award Recipients
Learn more about our previous award recipients and their contributions to Dartmouth College.2009
- Kathy Hart (Hood Museum of Art)2010
- Ann Lavanway (Biological Sciences)2011
- C. Robert Lester (Dartmouth Dining Services)2012
- Gail Vernazza (History Department)2013
- Keely Ayres (Hopkins Center for the Arts)2014
- Linda Martin (The Geisel School)2015
- Sadhana Hall (The Nelson A. Rockefeller Center for Public Policy)2016
- Kim Wind (Environmental Studies Program)