Sheila Culbert Distinguished Employee Service Award Form
The Sheila Culbert Distinguished Employee Service Award recognizes staff members who: have made a difference to the College and their colleagues; have a commitment to the highest work ethic and demonstrate exemplary work performance; are both selfless and unwavering in their dedication to the institution; and are relentless in their pursuit of excellence. Guidelines for nominations:
- Non-faculty employees who have completed at least five years of service are eligible for nomination, except those in division and institutional leadership roles.
- Nominations should be no less than four paragraphs, with at least one paragraph addressing each of the following four Qualities for Selection (see suggested nomination form below for assistance):
- Demonstrates commitment and contributions to the mission of the College, including core values
- Consistent and excellent job performance, including exhibiting a willingness to go far and above stated position requirements to advance the College
- Takes the initiative, introduces innovation, and provides leadership in the workplace
- Effectively and responsibly uses time, money, technology, personnel, and/or other resources for the benefit of the College
- Multiple individuals wishing to nominate the same employee should complete one nomination submission with multiple signers in support (as opposed to separate nominations).
- Nominations must be received by 5:00 PM on Friday, May 2, 2014, and submitted via the web form below. A hard copy is also available at the Office of Human Resources front desk, and completed versions should be submitted to;
Office of Human Resources