Skip to main content

FLU here...

fight flu

What Do I Need to Know About the Flu?

     How do I know if I have the flu?  What can I do if I get the flu?  When do I worry?  Is it too late for a flu shot?


Dick's House is here to help you through the flu season.  There is still time to get your flu shot - call 603-646-9401 or book on-line now!

Best prevention practices include the flu vaccine and good hand washing.  If you do develop symptoms of the flu, be sure to self-isolate until you have been fever free for 24 hours.

Our nursing staff is available to answer your flu questions 24/7 at 603-646-9440.




2018 graduating student sign



 logo mediquik

Who:          Your same providers from Student Health at Dick's House

What:         Answering questions, making appointments, providing basic

                  healthcare assessments

When:        Thursdays 12 pm – 2 pm beginning January 4, 2018

Where:       '53 Commons

Why:          Because you deserve easy access to your healthcare, and Dick's House

                  is here to help!



Sanofi Pasteur, the manufacturer of the only yellow fever vaccine (YF-Vax) licensed in the United States, has announced that YF-Vax will be unavailable from mid-2017 to mid-2018 because of delays in the production process.  The Center for Disease Control (CDC) provides information regarding Yellow Fever vaccine and the current national shortage.  If you anticipate travel to a high-risk region, contact Dick's House or your travel provider to discuss options for vaccination. 

yellow fever in africa map

yellow fever in south america map




The Health Services Department is a part of the Division of Student Affairs.

Last Updated: 3/2/18