Assistant Professor of Government
B.A. (Hons.), University of Oxford
M.A. University of Chicago
M.A., Ph.D., University of Washington
Click here for my personal webpage
Recent Publications and Presentations
- Brian Greenhill (2010) "The Company You Keep: International Socialization and the Diffusion of Human Rights Norms," International Studies Quarterly, 54: 127-145.
- Brian Greenhill, Layna Mosley and Aseem Prakash (2009) "Trade-based Diffusion of Labor Rights: A Panel Study," American Political Science Review, 103 (4): 169-190.
- Michael D. Ward, Brian Greenhill and Kristin Bakke (2010) "The Perils of Policy by p-value: Predicting Civil Conflicts," Journal of Peace Research, 46 (4): 363-375.
- Brian Greenhill (2008) "Recognition and Collective Identity Formation in International Politics," European Journal of International Relations, 14 (2): 343-368.
- International Relations
- Human Rights
- International Political Economy
- Political Methodology