Download Application Materials
To apply to our Dartmouth Bound programs:
- Download a copy of the application
- Complete the application in full
- Email, fax, or post the completed application to the Office of Admissions
- Have your high school send a copy of your transcript
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a counselor, teacher or mentor
- Native American Community program applicants need to submit the supplement form and essay
All materials may be sent to:
||Bound@Dartmouth.edu with subject "Dartmouth Bound Application"
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Dartmouth Bound Program
6016 McNutt Hall
Hanover, NH 03755
Summer Program: May 19, 2011
Program dates are July 31 - August 3, 2011. Students will be notified of our decisions in mid-June.
Native American Community: August 15, 2011
We will begin accepting materials on May 29, 2011.
Program dates are October 2 - 5, 2011. Students will be notified of decisions in early September.
As demand for our programs greatly exceeds our program capacity, those who are not selected should not consider our decision as an indicator of their undergraduate admissions prospects at Dartmouth. Students admitted to Dartmouth as part of our first-year admissions process have the opportunity to visit the College during April before making a final decision on their offer of admission.
If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-860-1294 and press 6 to speak with a member of our staff, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, or email Bound@Dartmouth.edu.
We look forward to your contact!