Yield: 3 dozen cookies
|1/2 c||natural peanut butter||1/2 tsp||baking soda|
|1/2 c||salted butter||1/4 tsp||salt|
|1/2 c||sugar||1-1/4 c||all-purpose flour|
|1/2 c||granulated brown sugar|
- Cream peanut butter and butter until smooth and fluffy.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Gradually add to sugar mixture with mixer on stir speed.
- Increase to medium low speed and beat for 30 seconds.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Press flat with fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.