Adapted from Taste & See
|1 cup||sour cream|
|3 pkg||Jiffy corn muffin mix|
|1 can||creamed corn|
|1 can||corn, drained, or equivalent frozen|
|1/4 cup||unsalted butter|
|1/4 cup||salted butter|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. While oven is heating, put the two butters in a 9 by 13 inch pan and put it in the oven to melt. It's OK if the butter gets sizzly and a little brown.
- Whisk eggs until combined. Add sour cream and whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Add the two types of corn; stir to combine.
- Add the three corn bread mixes; stir until just combined. A little lumpy is OK.
- Bake about 45 minutes, until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean or with crumbs.