Skip to main content

Office of Sponsored Projects

Hinman Box 6210
11 Rope Ferry Road #6210
Hanover, NH 03755
Phone: 603-646-3007
Fax: 603-646-3670
Home > FAQ >

What is a Principal Investigator?

Typically a faculty member or administrator, who submitted a proposal that was accepted and funded by an external sponsor, also referred to as the project director.

Last Updated: 9/14/09