Dartmouth's Standards and Guidelines
If you are a consultant or contractor working with the College and have questions about this information, please contact your Dartmouth representative or email the PDC office.
- High Performance Building Energy Policy
- Design and Construction Guidelines
- Building, Floor, Room Identification Standards
- CAD Standards and Protocols
- Standards for Environmental & Lighting Control Systems
- Standards for Communication with FO&M on Building Controls
- Standards for Facilities Metering Installation
Room Numbering Guidelines
For all projects requiring room numbering, consultants must provide floor plans where room numbers shall be assigned. This should be done in the preliminary stages of the project timeline, ideally once the design or layout has been approved.