Renew Your Books
You can view a list of the items that are checked out to you and renew some or all items.
You will be able to renew any checked out items provided:
- The item has not reached the maximum number of renewals ("Too Many Renewals"). Most items can be renewed as many as three times before they must be returned to the Library.
- There are no holds on the item
- Renewals are allowed on the item
- The item does not have a status of "lost," "billed," or "claims returned."
- Your library account is current and in good standing
For more information see: How to access your library account
Click on the "Items currently checked out" link to review the items checked out to you. Please note: This button will not appear on your screen unless you have items checked out.
You can renew some or all items using the available command buttons and check boxes.
It is important to log out after you are finished. Failure to do so could jeopardize the privacy of your library account if you are using a public computer.
Please contact a Circulation Desk for assistance with the problem you're having.