Pat Morris, Lisa Maxfield, Karen McPhee, Sylvia Wilcox, Danada Dinsmore, Melissa Hutson (Recorder)
April meeting minutes approved
Elections (Karen McPhee)
- 2-3 nominated for vice-president
- 5 nominees for treasurer
- 10 nominees for member at large
- Voting starts on the 2nd Tuesday in May, will be open for two weeks
Spring Meeting (Karen McPhee)
- 1902 Room, June 4th, 1:30-3:00 (confirmed)
- Ben & Jerry's will be there half an hour early to set up
- Survey Monkey results:
- 7 votes: Ben & Jerry's for 100 people @ $255, 2 flavors
- 2 votes: Ben & Jerry's, $345 for 3 flavors
- 2 votes: cookies and lemonade for <$50.
- Need a place for Ben & Jerry's to set up, restrictions to moving tables in 1902 room. Karen will call and set it up.
- Also announce officers and vote on the cleaning of the staff room ($770 out of DCLSA budget).
- EBA's price of tickets? $2 and 3 for $5 or $1 and 6 for $5?
- L.L. Bean tote, Blue Sky Group, King Arthur
- Other donated items?
- Joint meeting with old and new board: discuss goals after elections, have until July 1st
- Anonymous suggestion: at the craft fair sell handmade scarves
- Brenda Delaney thinks it's a good idea and would offer to make some
- Will be in addition to a bake sale table
- Or: just have a library craft table, not restrict to scarves
- Check with Barb Krieger about space
- Danada: next year we should review the constitution
- Karen: we should have a blurb on the website on what each position does, might increase willingness to join DCLSA.