Marianne Densmore, Sylvia Wilcox, Danada Dinsmore, Goodie Corriveau, Karen McPhee, Barb Krieger, Barb Bushor, Pat Morris, Lisa Ladd, Melissa Hutson (Recorder)
- September Meeting minutes approved
Treasurer’s Report (Barb Bushor)
- ~$800 spent on scholarships, fitness reimbursement is up. Need to consider possibility of running out of funds, what to do? (money from craft fair)
- Budget: set amount for program committee?
- holiday party: Council on Libraries will help pay: invitations, their share of the food
- Programs: approx. $250
- Approx. $500 staff kitchen fund, get funds from main office instead of DCLSA?
Social Committee (Lisa Ladd)
- Holiday Party:
- Thursday Dec. 13th, 2-4, Tower Room. Chocolate fountain with fruit, angel food cake.
- Cheese platters ($1200 Blood’s), purchasing hot pots for coffee.
- We pick up crackers, sheet cakes, punch, and ask for contributions of food.
- $2250 total, budgeted $2500 just in case.
Craft Fair (Barb Krieger)
- Friday November 16, 10-4 in Collis. 28 vendors.
- Julie out sick.
Program Committee (Goodie Corriveau)
- Last program: Guild of Bookworkers
- January: Fran Oscadal: trip to Africa presentation, daughter is in the Peace Corps.
Scholarship Committee (Danada Dinsmore)
- Continue offering entire $120 at once for yearly gym membership? Or pull back, and require to submit each term, $40 at a time?
- Right now, we give all at once
- Wait and see what the rest of the year brings?
- Marketing Committee proposal: inform new employees about all library committees they can join