Becky Torry, Mimi Curphey, Eric Alstrom, Miguel Valladares, Jill Wilcox, Jamie Dalton, Julie McIntyre
2 p.m., Baker Library Room 158
elections: positions needed: VP, Treasurer, 3 Members-at-large any suggestions for nominees?
- Still looking for nominees. Need to have results before the spring meeting (around the 13th).
- Voting will be conducted via e-mail.
- Miguel is the chair of the nomination and tabulation committee.
- Glen marvel is a possibility for treasurer
- Rosie Vanesse has said she is interested for member at large.
- Elections will be conducted over the week of June 3rd.
discuss plans for upcoming spring annual meeting
- Last year the meeting was the 13th.
- We will work on requesting Collis common ground for the 12th.
- Jill Wilcox will do the room arranging and arrange for coffee and pastry.
Treasury report (brief)
- We are doing O.K. A full report will come at the annual meeting.
update on stipend for Mexotic performance ($5 scholarship for those who attend)
- This Friday and Saturday.
- Scholarship will be handled by Goodie in the same way as other Scholarships
Upcoming events: report from Barb Krieger about Craft Fair
- It will be on Nov. 22nd.
- Return date for applications is Aug.
- She will need promotion help in October.
- Will need setup and breakdown help.
Baker Staff Room Bathroom
- Corky said that it has been re-done and is working again (bugs are still being worked out).
- Possibility was raised to turn it into a 1 or 2 person unisex bathroom. Turn into a single occupant bathroom and keep the shower. MEETING ITEM! Put on the agenda.
- We have no rules as to how many times we can send flowers to someone. We will continue to send flowers to Derika when major events happen.
- We should also make an announcement at the library town meeting for people to notify the DCLSA when events occur. (see if we can have 3 min or so at the meeting for announcements, Miguel might pursue).
- We should have a meeting for them to double check that the liaisons know what they are doing.
Think about next year’s Christmas party. (place etc...)