- 1 bag of thawed (well drained/ moisture pressed out) chopped spinach
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ c diced onion sautéed briefly
- ½ c shredded 50% low fat cheese
- ½ c bread crumbs (not Panko)
- 1 tsp green tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ cup cooked rice
- Handful of sundried tomatoes
1. Mix ingredients in a bowl.
2. Shape into patties (makes 5-6) and cook over medium high heat in a nonstick skillet with a small amount of cooking spray.
3. Patties are done when they are golden and firm.
4. (About 4-6 minutes )
Note: great served on bun with small amount of hummus for moisture and additional protein.