- 1 bunch Lacinato (Tuscan) kale
- 1/4 cup homemade coarse breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino cheese
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1.Trim ribs/stems off of kale.
2.Slice kale into ribbons. You should have approximately 4 to 5 cups.
3.Crush garlic into a paste (or leave finely chopped) and whisk together with all ingredients except kale and breadcrumbs.
4.Pour dressing over kale and toss well to thoroughly combine.
5.Garnish with the breadcrumbs and additional cheese and drizzle of olive oil if desired.