Library Web Management
The creation, development and maintenance of an effective web presence for the Library is managed by the Library Web Management Group with assistance from the Web Support Team.
Who should I write to?
The Web Management Group is responsible for the overall design, content and presentation of the Dartmouth College Library on the web. Content support is provided by staff in each department as well as a web team who focus on site-wide improvements and updates. Write to the Web Management Group if you:
- Have questions about website content policies
- Want to suggest/request changes to the home page
- Want to request major changes to content and/or presentation
Write to the Web Support Team if you:
- Need help using OmniUpdate
- Need minor changes made to pages you don't have access to
- Need an OmniUpdate account created or updated
- Need a new site created for a committee, working group, department
- Need some design assistance for a new or existing library website