Check out a Kindle!
The Baker-Berry Circulation Desk has five Kindle 2 Readers available to check out.
- Any library patron may check out a Kindle.
- Loan period for a Kindle is 14 days.
Renewals and Returning
- Kindles cannot be renewed. They must be physically returned to the library and may be eligible to be checked out a second time if another patron is not waiting for it.
- You can be placed on a waitlist if there are no Kindles available to check out.
- Return Kindles to the Circulation Desk at any library. Do not place them in drop boxes.
- Upon return, the circulation desk staff will ask you fill out a brief questionnaire about your Kindle experience. You can also send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the questionnaire at http://tiny.cc/Kindles.
What titles are available on the Kindles?
- The books currently available on each Kindle can be found in the Dartmouth College Library Catalog.
- Do not add books or other purchased materials to the Kindle that you have checked out. You may request that a title be added to the Kindles through the Request a Purchase website. (Select "digital resource" for the Format and type "Kindle" in the comments box.
Last Updated: 4/19/17