WebPac Implementation Team : Meeting Minutes
- Bill Ghezzi (co-chair)
- Mark Mounts (co-chair)
- Reinhart Sonnenburg
- Jennifer Merrill
- Paul Merchant (recorder)
Approval of Minutes
Minutes of 9/20/01 meeting were approved.
The bookmarks have arrived, and have been distributed to all the libraries.
This is a list of items that are still outstanding or in progress.
- Holdings - convert holdings to use MARC holdings standard.
- Location Limit - it's in progress but not complete
- Supress varlo
- Display labels
- Diacritics in keyword search. (Outstanding call.)
- View additional volumes (doesn't work in IE on Macintosh - outstanding call)
- Series/ISSN hot linking problem.
- Duplicate hits in browse.
- Customize the request item form with information about who is able to use it. (Waiting for a bug fix.)
- Determine whether a RAID cabinet would improve response of the limit function. (The Innopac system administrator will need to look into this.)
Train the trainer.
Reinhart will offer one more session, and then future training will go through the usual channels.
Jennifer will write some documentation on the maintenance of the WWWOptions and screens pages that are maintained by the DLTG.
Bill will clean up the committee website, add the list of recommendations and the list of outstanding items. This will become the committee's final report. Bill advised the group that URL will change when or if the site is moved to the "catmet" area.