Matthews-Fuller Health Sciences Library After-Hours
Geisel Medical Students and DHMC Lebanon Residents & Fellows are automatically granted 24/7 access. Others may apply for this extended access. You must be affiliated with Dartmouth College and/or DHMC Lebanon, and have a DHMC ID badge to be eligible. Please use this form to request access.
NOTE: Inappropriate use of the library or abuse of these guidelines can result in the loss of library after-hours access privileges.
• Sharing DHMC ID's with others, to allow access, is not permitted. Giving access to others who do not have permission to be in the library after hours, is not permitted.
• If you have been granted access to Matthews-Fuller and your DHMC ID is not letting you enter the library, call DHMC Security at 650-7896.
• Be respectful of others who are studying in the library by keeping noise to a minimum.
• The library's books and bound journals will be unavailable, with the exception of reference books and the consumer health collection (for in-library use only).
• Food and drink are allowed in the library. Please be sure your drink has a lid, and dispose of your trash in the appropriate waste/recycle bin.
• Please contact DHMC Housekeeping staff if you have spilled something. Pager: 9209
• Please note that the housekeeping staff will be in the library doing a thorough cleaning during the following hours: 5:00 AM - 6:00 AM.
Need assistance? Library staff are available during our regular business hours (9:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday) to assist you:
Please email: Biomedical.Libraries.Reference@Dartmouth.EDU or call 650-7660
Please contact Jeremy.Klockars@Dartmouth.EDU (phone: 650-5273) with questions about access to the library.