Registration for MOVE IT is now open - join by 4/3!
Registration for MOVE IT, an online individual and team-based 8-week physical activity challenge, is now open. Click here to join today!
Stay Connected with Wellness at Dartmouth - like us on Facebook!
Wellness at Dartmouth is on Facebook! Like us to connect to events, programs, resources, healthy tips, recipes, and more! Even if you don't have a Facebook page, you can still view our page and see our postings. Please note, Wellness at Dartmouth will be taking a break from posting regularly on Facebook until after the new year. Stay tuned for new health and wellness tips and healthy recipes to help you make the most of 2015!
Resources at Dartmouth
Metrics and Tools
MOVE IT Physical Activity Challenge
Congratulations to all of our MOVE IT participants!
With over 200 teams and 1,600 participants, Dartmouth moved it by logging a total of 789,016,993 steps! Great job everyone!
A big shout out to the following teams and participants!
- Team "Will Walk for Chocolate" is the lucky winner of the Week 8 prize drawing and have all won Fitbit Zip activity tracking devices to help them continue moving it!
- Team "McNuggets" is the lucky winner of the final prize drawing that included all teams who reached any of the milestones. They have all won $40 Amazon gift cards to help keep them motivated to move it beyond the finish line!
- 100 teams reached the final milestone by logging a cumulative average of 486,500 steps and all team members will be receiving a t-shirt! If you met this milestone you will be receiving an email with instructions on when shirts will be available.
- Team "Fatty McFat Fat" logged the most steps during the challenge – a whopping cumulative average of 1,683,929 steps! They will be treated to lunch at the Hanover Inn with EVP and CFO Rick Mills (a MOVE IT participant and member of Team "No Pain, No Gain")...and of course they will have bragging rights!
- Team "Pathfinders" kicked it into gear and saw the most improvement over the challenge – an improvement of 38%! They will be treated to lunch at the Hanover Inn with EVP and CFO Rick Mills and should indeed brag about their accomplishment!
Thank you for your participation and for making the MOVE IT challenge a campus-wide success!
MOVE IT for better health.
MOVE IT for your team.
MOVE IT for fun prizes.