Take Cancer to the Mat!
Saturday, August 27th, 9am - 5pm: a fun, full day of outdoor yoga while raising money for the Norris Cotton Cancer Center. For more information, and to register, click here.
October 16: Join the "Wellness Heroes" to raise money for the patients at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth. Register here!
Climb to conquer suicide. Pick a mountain or group of mountains and climb it during September 2 - 11 in honor or National Suicide Prevention Week. Register your climb as an individual, create your own team, or join team "Dartmouth College" here.
Like us on Facebook to connect to events, programs, resources and more!
Stress Management and Emotional Health
Utilize the resources that Dartmouth provides to make sure your mental health is a priority.
- 24 Hour Line: (603) 646-1165
- All Dartmouth employees, and their families, have up to 8 free confidential counseling sessions annually - more if a new problem arises.
- Call or email: Faculty-Employee.Assistance.Program@dartmouth.edu
- Visit the F/EAP site for more information.
How are you feeling?
- Take a Mental Health Screening:
- For a quick way to determine if you or someone you care about may need to reach out to a doctor or mental health professional for an evaluation.
- These screenings are educational, not diagnostic.
- Depression vs. Sadness
- Learn the differences between the two and find out where to go for help.
- Relaxation, Stress & Sleep
- Learn more about stress, relaxation and sleep and how you can improve these three areas of your life.
Campus and Community Resources
- Mindfulness Practice Group
- Meets every Wednesday morning from 8-9 am in the Tucker Meditation Room (basement of North Fairbanks Hall).
- Contact Kathy Boivin with questions.
- Meditation Mondays
- Meets from 12:15-12:45 in Berry 183, starting on the second Monday of the term and ending when classes end.
- Please contact Jill E. Baron or Ridie Ghezzi with questions.
- Drop-in Mindfulness
Connect to your Community
- After Hours Program:
- Get acquainted and participate in social, recreational, and cultural activities with other employees, partners, and families.
- The Tucker Center
- Express your faith and explore your doubts in a supportive, welcoming environment.