Corporate Membership Services
Corporate membership for Biomedical Libraries services are available at an annual rate plus per-service charges.
- $150 - On-site borrowing of books from Dartmouth collection, non-profit
- $500 - On-site borrowing of books from Dartmouth collection, for-profit
- $1250 - On-site borrowing (as above), Interlibrary Loan and Information Services (at additional cost)
Available to institutions in the New England region only (VT, NH, ME,CT, MA, RI)
Each corporate membership entitles the entity to five (5) individual user accounts, each of which will have access to the following services:
- Interlibrary Loan: Request full-text of articles from the Dartmouth Libraries collections or other libraries (+$45/article)
- Biomedical information services or mediated searches in support of clinical care, education and research may be requested. Mediated searches using PubMed at a rate of $150 for the first hour and $100/hour for each subsequent hour, with a minimum charge of $150 per search. Fees will be invoiced monthly. Note that fees for retrieving full text articles are not included and will be invoiced separately. Mediated searches must be requested at least two weeks before results are required.
To inquire about corporate membership, please contact Jody Donahue.