Lost and Found Items: Matthews-Fuller Library
Have you lost something in the library?
- Held for the business day at the Circulation Desk. If not claimed, item will be delivered to DHMC Security Office.
Small personal electronics including iPods, iPads, USB Drives, cell phones, pagers, or other valuable items such as watches, jewelry, wallets, purses, keys and identification cards:
- Items will be held until the next morning and then turned in to the DHMC Security Office.
Chargers, cables, stethoscopes, clothing, books, notebooks, food and drink containers, umbrellas, and other non-valuable personal items:
- Held in the public Lost and Found bin near the Circulation Desk.
- Remain in bin until claimed, or recycled/discarded at the end of each quarter.
Please contact the Circulation Desk if you have questions regarding lost items:
- Matthews-Fuller Circulation Desk: 603-646-0547
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Security Office: 603-650-7896
The Library assumes no responsibility for any lost items, but will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the safety of found items until claimed or relinquished to DHMC Security.