Parking & Driving Directions
Parking for New Employee Orientation
You may park in Thompson Lot free of charge on Orientation day, and either walk or take the shuttle to 7 Lebanon Street. The GPS address for Thompson Lot is 10 Summer Court, Hanover, NH, 03755. The shuttle comes through Thompson Lot every ten minutes and drops off across the street from 7 Lebanon Street. If you park in Thompson Lot, please provide the Orientation host with your vehicle's license plate number and make/model. Parking is also available at your expense on the street and in the parking garage next to 7 Lebanon Street.
View a map of Hanover and the Dartmouth College campus and to print driving directions.
Driving Directions to Thompson Lot
Entering Hanover from Norwich, Vermont via Interstate 91/Route 10A:
- Take Exit 13 and and follow Route 10A over the Ledyard Bridge into Hanover.
- Drive up the hill and at the top, continue straight through the light.
- At the next light by Alumni Gym, turn right onto South Park Street.
- At the next light, turn left onto Summer Court into Thompson Lot.
Entering Hanover from Lebanon via Interstate 89/Route 120:
- Take Exit 18 off Interstate 89.
- Follow Route 120 North into Hanover (5 miles).
- Bear right at the fork by the gas station.
- At the next light, turn right onto Summer Court into Thompson Lot.
Entering Hanover from Lebanon via Route 10:
- Proceed through the first stoplight in Hanover.
- At the next light, turn right onto Lebanon Street.
- At the next light by the high school, turn left onto Summer Street.
- Go straight at the next stoplight into Thompson Lot.
Walking directions to 7 Lebanon Street from Thompson Lot (approximately .5 mile):
- Cross the street at the stoplight and walk down Summer Street.
- At the stoplight, cross the street to the high school and take a right. You are now on Lebanon Street.
- Walk approximately .4 mile and 7 Lebanon Street will be on your left hand side. The main entrance is to the right of the main entrance to Salt Hill.
If you have any questions regarding orientation, please contact Human Resources at (603) 646-3411 or Human.Resources@dartmouth.edu.