Heating/Air Conditioning Policy

As a general policy, the College does not provide comfort air conditioning unless it is an integral part of the building design. It is recognized, however, that certain areas may have particular needs to be considered. These include the areas of experimental research, data processing, etc., for which controlled temperatures must be provided. In all such cases, special funds must be made available by the initiating department for the construction, maintenance and replacement of these systems. All new installations must be routed through the Office (Town of Hanover permits may be required).

Contact Information

Facilities Operations and Management
HB 6111