Accounts Receivable is responsible for the billing of non-student College goods and service charges.
Frequently Billed Charges
Some of the most frequently billed charges are as follows:
This department does not pertain to sponsored project billing, bills sent by Geisel School of Medicine (including the Department of Psychiatry), and other department specific billing activity. For more information contact the Office of Sponsored Projects at (603) 646-3007, the Department of Psychiatry or the department from whom you received a bill.
- If Dartmouth Housing rent has not been payroll deducted or the full amount was not deducted, you will receive a bill.
- I am an employee. Where can I view my meal charges online?
Meal charges can be viewed via Banner.
- Employees on leave will receive a bill for benefits.
- Parking fines cannot be payroll deducted
- Unpaid bills will have a collection fee added to the balance.
- Students who are no longer enrolled will not be able to access the D-Pay billing system and therefore will reeceive a bill for any outstanding balance.