F&A Webinars & Remote Learning Resources
NACUBO: National Association of College & University Business Officers
Unprecedent Times: Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis
April 3 - May 1, 2020 | Fridays at 11am Eastern
Register for all Now
- Friday, May 8: Projecting Enrollment in Uncertain Times
How can you achieve your enrollment targets for fall 2020 amidst uncertain market conditions?
- Friday, May 15: Possible Future Higher Education Business Model
How can you come out of the current challenge with a stronger, nimbler, annd more net tuition-driven institution?
NCCI: Network for Change & Continuous Innovation
- Thursday, May 7: 1-2pm Eastern: Navigating Crisis in Higher Education
- Thursday, May 14: 1-2pm Eastern: Resetting Departmental and Institutional Priorities
- Thursday, May 21: 1-2pm Eastern: Organizational Excellence in a New Reality: Cultivating Resilient Communities
- Thursday, May 28: 1-2pm Eastern: Building Institutional Collaboration and Spotlighting Campus Best Practices
Power60 professional development webinars are open to the public for live participation and viewing. NCCI members will have future access to the recordings.
- Tuesday, May 19: 1–2pm Eastern: Followership: The F-Word That Complements Leadership
- Thursday, June 11: 1–2pm Eastern: Creating Information Illustrations (Registration and details will be available soon.)
Campus Compact advances the public purposes of colleges and universities by deepening their ability to improve community life and to educate students for civic and social responsibility.
- Thursday, May 7: 3pm Eastern: Building Student Dispositions for Comunity Engaged Learning