WESS Social Science & History Discussion Group
Midwinter 2006 Meeting
Saturday, January 21, 2006; 4:00-6:00 p.m.
La Mansion del Rio, Boardroom
1. Welcome and introductions.
2. Selection of new chair and vice-chair for 2006/2007
3. Brief presentation by Judy Luther and Robert McNamee on the digital
correspondence project known as
EE or Electronic Enlightenment
4. Continuing discussion on role of liaison and selectors with vendors
(the main subject of the discussion at the
Chicago ALA in June 2005).
5. New information from discussion members or discussion leader
concerning vendor relations (possibly I can
persuade someone from the
vendor staffs to participate in the discussion).
6. Suggestions for new topics, or new facets for continuing discussion
of the old topic.
This page was designed by David J.