Student Information & Registration
Deadline: Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- Complete the online poster registration form (poster title must be included).
- All students who wish to present a poster must register.
- Each co-presenter needs to register individually; include the names of other student presenters in your group on the registration form.
- There are a certain number of spots available for electronic poster presentation. Please indicate your willingness to present your poster electronically on the registration form.
- Senior Honors thesis students who wish to participate in the Christopher G. Reed Science Competition should select "senior honors thesis" as their affiliated group on the registration form. These students will be provided with additional information about the competition after the poster registration deadline.
- Any participating student who wishes to compete in the Library Research Award for the Sciences should indicate their interest on the registration form. These students will be provided with more information after the poster registration deadline.
- Email Undergraduate Research with questions.
Designing and printing a research poster
Guidelines for designing and printing a research poster
- Detailed information about poster design, examples, and a template for making a poster. Poster dimensions must be 36" x 48"
2016 Symposium Overview and Poster Prep Session
Wednesday, May 11, 6 – 7pm
Review of symposium details and instructions on how to create posters with
David Izzo, Computing and Media Services, Biomedical Library
Katie Harding, Physical Sciences Librarian
New for 2016: 3 Min Research Presentation: Practice your Wetterhahn Poster Presentation!
Tuesday, May 24th, 4 – 5pm
To register, please sign up at http://libcal.dartmouth.edu/event/2511154
Symposium day schedule
- Poster set up: 11AM–2:30PM
- Students check in at the first floor registration table for poster location assignment
- Keynote address: 4:30–5:30 PM
- Includes welcoming remarks and announcement of Christopher G. Reed Science Competition winners
- Poster session: 5:30–7PM
- Students stand by their posters and talk with symposium attendees
- Poster removal: 7–8PM
- All students must remove their posters during this time period. There is no provision for poster storage.