Undergraduate Advising and Research
Parker House, HB 6201
03755-3529 Phone: 603.646.3690Fax: 603.646.8190Email: Undergraduate research
Application Process for Scholars Programs
- Sophomore Science Scholars
- Junior Research Scholars
Apply on Canvas (NEW)
How to apply for both Scholars programs:
- Click HERE to enroll in the UGAR application Canvas site.
- You will be asked to web authenticate and then confirm that you want to enroll.
- Once you enroll, you will not be able to un-enroll on your own. All users will be unenrolled at the end of each academic term.
- All application materials and instructions are on the UGAR Canvas site.
- Application materials can be submitted on first day of each term until the application deadline (for research in the following term).
- Online application form (includes project description)
- Confirmation from faculty research advisor
- Submission of the online application form generates an automatic email to the research advisor with a link to the online confirmation form
- Your research advisor must submit the confirmation form by the program deadline. It is a good idea to follow up with him/her to ensure that the s/he has received the email and is aware of the deadline.
- Transcript: request an UNOFFICIAL electronic transcript through BannerStudent (more information available on Canvas)
- CPHS: Consult with your faculty research advisor to determine whether your project needs to be reviewed by the Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects