Skip to main content

Undergraduate Advising and Research
Parker House, HB 6201
Hanover, NH
Phone:  603.646.3690
Fax:  603.646.8190

Policy for Changing Your First-Year Advisor

To change your first-year advisor:

If you want to change your first-year advisor, you must make an appointment with Dean Gaposchkin.

Not having an advisor in the field you wanted is not a reason to change advisors, and we will not reassign on that basis.

No reassignments will be made before October 15.

Last Updated: 12/10/08