Tucker Student Spotlight
Cathy Liebowitz '15
Student Director of CCESP Nicaragua
Major: Environmental Studies
Hometown: Plainfield, NH
Read the full interview
Sunday Night Chapel Services
Sunday Night Ecumenical Christian Chapel services will resume on Sunday, September 21, 2014, from 5-5:30pm in Rollins Chapel. The fall term theme is "#Blessed" and will explore a different Beatitude each week (Matthew 5:1-12). All are welcome.
Dartmouth is a very busy place and we can all get too busy and stressed out. Sunday Night Chapel is meant to serve as a break from the busyness in order to hear a great sermon, worship, and leave renewed. Most Sundays sermons will be given by graduating seniors from the various Christian groups on campus.
Schedule for Fall 2014
- Sept. 21 - Matt Leitten '15 on "blessedness" (general overview of the theme and passage from Matthew 5)
- Sept. 28 - Ethan Canty '15 on "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
- Oct. 5 – David Koffa '15 on "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."
- Oct. 12 – Adria Brown '15 on "Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth."
- Oct. 19 – Andrew Nalni '16 on "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."
- Oct. 26 – Maddie Abbott '15 on "Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy."
- Nov. 2 – Alison Lanois '15 on "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."
- Nov. 9 – Paul Frazel '15 on "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God."
- Nov. 16 – Andrew Zulker '15 on "Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
This service is sponsored by the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life of the Tucker Foundation. For more information, contact the Director, the Rev. Nancy Vogele, at Nancy.Vogele@dartmouth.edu.