Tucker Student Spotlight
Michael Klein '14
Co-Chair of the Red Cross Club
Majors: Economics & Geography
Hometown: Chappaqua, NY
Read the full interview
Eye to Eye is a national mentoring program that matches college students with learning disabilities (LD) and/or ADHD with identified LD/ADHD middle school students. Volunteers lead weekly art projects that are designed to promote discussion on self-advocacy and build self-esteem.
Dartmouth's Eye-to-Eye mentors meet with 7th and 8th graders at Hartford Memorial Middle School in White River Junction, VT.
- Minimum 2 hour per week commitment. Volunteers are expected to go to the school every week during the term.
- There is a mandatory training/orientation session at the beginning of each term.
- If eligible, mentors are required to become driver approved.
- Access to Tucker vehicles (after driver approval) is available
- Blitz Eye-To-Eye
- Call 603-646-3350
- Stop by the Tucker Foundation, South Fairbanks Hall