Related Funded Opportunities
Tucker Student Spotlight
Brett Losen '14
Foundation Office Assistant
Majors: Classics, minor in Biology
Hometown: Calmar, IA
Read the full interview
Tucker Program Committee
Support is available for new, collaborative initiatives!
The Tucker Foundation has funding available for new student initiatives, events, and programs! There are resources for mini-grants larger grants pilot programs or one-time initiatives. All grants are intended to encourage collaboration amongst various organizations on campus, and to further service, social justice, or spiritual exploration.
Pilot Programs: For one-year student pilot programs.
Events: For one-time events. Intended to be highly collaborative.
Timeline (applications reviewed and grants awarded on a rolling basis):
- Consult the criteria.
- Contact Tucker.Program.Committee@dartmouth.edu to set up an advising meeting with a Tucker staff member.
- Fill out an application and budget form (.pdf). **Please note that the applications require the latest version of Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded here.**
- Submit application materials and all other communications via email to Tucker.Program.Committee@dartmouth.edu.
- The Programming Committee will review the application. The committee meets biweekly to review applications.
- If granted funding, a follow-up report will be required within two weeks of the first funded event. Download follow-up report template (.pdf).
Recent Tucker Funded Projects
The Tucker Foundation Mission: The William Jewett Tucker Foundation educates Dartmouth students for lives of purpose and ethical leadership, rooted in service, spirituality, and social justice.