Cranberry Spinach Salad
- 5 oz. spinach
- 5 oz. mushrooms, sliced and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cranberries, chopped
Tear spinach into bite-sized pieces. Put into a large bowl. Add mushrooms, onion, and almonds.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and cranberries. Pour over salad and toss. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 meal-sized servings (400 calories each), or 4 side servings (200 calories each).
Return to Recipe Menu