The mission of the Campus Life unit within the Dean of the College division is to create an inclusive campus environment that serves the educational mission of the College by supporting student leadership, encouraging active citizenship and fostering and celebrating individual and community achievement.
Overarching Campus Life Goals
- Provide hands-on leadership development throughout Campus Life programs.
- Encourage and support student involvement in purposeful, student-run out of class activities.
- Involve faculty, alumni, and parents in Campus Life programs to enhance the student experience and increase students’ success.
- In the context of extremely diverse student activities, set a standard for excellence in leadership, fiscal responsibility, risk management and inclusivity.
- Develop programs with targeted operational and learning outcomes and evidence-based reporting.