Events for Winter 2014:
- Spanish Language Table at FoCo (1953 Commons Cafeteria): Every Thursday at 12:30 p.m.
- Learn How to Cook a Mexican Dish with Prof. Irasema Saucedo at La Casa: Sunday, February 2 at 6:00 p.m.
- European Dinner: Thursday, February 6. Location TBD. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An Evening with renowned singer Hugo Vera, Dartmouth Glee Club and Professor Del Pino: Monday, February 10, 6:45-8:00 p.m. in the Ballroom at the Top of the Hop (Hopkins Center for the Arts).
- La Casa attends From Spain to the Americas Dartmouth Glee Club Performance with special guest Hugo Vera: Saturday, February 15, at 8:00 p.m. in the Hop's Spaulding Auditorium.
- Music and Poetry Night with William Ghezzi followed by dinner at La Casa: Sunday, February 23 at 6:00 p.m.
Times and dates subject to change.