Emeritus, Research Professor, Sociology
6104 Silsby - Room 5
Hanover, NH 03755
Long Island University, A.B., 1949
Princeton University Graduate College, 1949-1950
Columbia University, Ph.D., 1961
Vitae (PDF format requires free Adobe Reader)
- Report: Survey Results of Dresden School District Residents' Views About the Athletic Field Bond, 2005, 113pp.
- Report: Survey Results of Hanover Resident's Views About the Organization of Town Meeting, 2004, 46 pp.
- The Life Course, Subjective Status Inconsistency: Some Political Snapshots, read at the Toronto Meeting of the American Sociological Association, August 1997.
- Perception of a Community's Social Structure: Class, Status, and Other Frames of Reference, read at San Francisco Meeting of the American Sociological Association, August 1998.
- Laboratory Manual for Introductory Sociology, Harper and Row, N.Y., 1970, reissued by Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1975, 148 pp.
- SOLAB Codebook (with E.D. Meyers, Jr.), Series on Instructional Material Using Computers, CONDUIT, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, 1974, 39 pp.