- Summit Elevation: 1943 ft.
- Base Elevation: 975 ft.
- Vertical Drop: 968 ft.
- Thirty trails, 25% beginner, 50% intermediate, 25% expert, on 104+ skiable acres
- Longest run: Papoose 1.25 miles
- Three lifts - Winslow Mountain Quad, Holt's Ledge Double, J-Bar Beginner Lift - give the Skiway an uphill capacity of 3,300 skiers per hour
- Snowmaking over 70% of skiable terrain
- First opened in 1957
- 16,000 square-foot McLane Family Lodge opened in 2000
- Ski and Snowboard School staffed by 35 instructors
- Ski Patrol staffed by 70 paid and volunteer Emergency Care Technicians
Last Updated: 8/23/10