Snow Report March 24th, 2013
New Snow: None
Lifts Open:4 of 4
Trails Open:19 of 31
Base Depth: 6-24
Conditions: Machine groomed/Packed Powder
Conditions will vary and change with weather and user traffic.
Trail count and status will change with changing weather and snow conditions. Please, observe signs and warnings, and keep off closed trails:
It's Your Responsibility! Know The Code!
- Summit Elevation: 1943 ft.
- Base Elevation: 975 ft.
- Vertical Drop: 968 ft.
- Thirty trails, 25% beginner, 50% intermediate, 25% expert, on 104+ skiable acres
- Longest run: Papoose 1.25 milesFour lifts - Winslow Mountain Quad, Holt's Ledge Double, J-Bar Beginner Lift, Conveyor Lift - give the Skiway an uphill capacity of 3,300 skiers per hour
- Snowmaking over 70% of skiable terrain
- First opened in 1957
- 16,000 square-foot McLane Family Lodge
- Snowsports School staffed by 35 instructors
- Ski Patrol staffed by 70 paid and volunteer Emergency Care Technicians