Know The Code
Your Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control.
- Be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way.
- It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- Stop in a safe place for you and others.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Know how to use the lifts safely.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the
knowledge and ability to load, ride, and unload safely.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
Know the Code. It's Your Responsibility.