- Ski Helmet
- Ski pants, BLACK in color.
- Ski goggles OR other ANSI rated eye protection
- Gloves - insulated ski or work gloves with sufficient dexterity to tie knots.
- Glove liners (thin synthetic cloth)
- Layered garments for warmth
- synthetic or wool recommended
- NO COTTON
- Boots - Alpine, Snowboard, Tele, or A/T
- Skis or Snowboard
- Releasable bindings must be modern and from a major manufacturer.
- Bindings must be in good repair
- You must be able to get in and out of your bindings rapidly
- Watch with second hand or digital seconds display.
- Pocket mask (issued during fall term CPR class)
- Uniform jacket, shell type, will be provided by Skiway while on duty.
If you have any questions or need assistance obtaining the above equipment, please contact the Apprentice Liason.
Back to the DSP home page