Links of Interest
- Census Bureau
- Mapping Census 2000: The Geography of U.S. Diversity - national-level maps of race and ethnicity.
- Report: Racial and Ethnic Residential Segregation in the United States: 1980-2000 - detailed discussion of trends in housing patterns by race and ethnicity.
- Lewis Mumford Center - tables of segregation indices from 1990 and 2000 Census data (University at Albany, SUNY).
- National Historical Geographic Information System - dynamic and static maps of historical Census data (University of Minnesota).
- Racial Residential Segregation Measurement Project - indices of racial residential segregation for all states, counties, and large cities, links to other sites, and detailed discussions of segregation indices (Population Studies Center, University of Michigan).
- Social Explorer - dynamic and static maps of historical Census data (Social Research Office, Sociology Department of Queens College).
- Social Science Data Analysis Network - a wealth of information and resources on demography and socioeconomic patterns (University of Michigan).
- Census Scope - easy access to 2000 Census data.