Just a few items that have caught my attention over the past couple of days:
- I'm still really excited about Dartmouth's president-to-be. I see great opportunities on the horizon.
- I'm eagerly awaiting the results of today's Democratic primary for IL-5. Go Charlie!
- What's the over/under on the number of additional times we will have to hear, "AIG may need additional U.S. government support?" More welfare for European banks, it seems.
- Not as bad as Daschle, but still more idiotic tax mistakes from Cabinet-level appointees in the new administration.
- Do you want to see stock market risk? Take a look at this, courtesy of my Dartmouth colleague, Eric Zitzewitz.